Author: Petros
•Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Dear brothers and sisters,

Please pray for me.

All day I have been suffering from hypothermia. My temperature goes from 95.1 to 93.5.

In a few rare cases, an MS lesion can block a particular nerve and cause this untreatable condition that can lead to a coma or even death.

Or it could be a sinus infection interfering with the MS and causing this reaction. I am taking antibiotics starting today.

Over the last few weeks, I have been having some symptoms. I took my temp. and because it was so low, I just thought the thermometer was broken. Two weeks ago, I went to a general practitioner doctor and after they took my temp. twice, they thought 2 thermometers were broken! The Dr. saw some redness in my right ear and gave me a prescription for antibiotics (just in case) there was an ear infection. I did not take it at the time, thinking I did not have an infection. However, lately I have had some pain in my face- in my sinus area- and my ears still seem a little blocked. Especially since this onslaught of continuous lower temperature I am taking the antibiotics today.

I am crying out to God for His mercy and healing. I know if He but "says the word" I will be healed. I am also asking for wisdom on how I should cope with this and what treatment I should pursue. I am particularly thinking about calling an ambulance soon.

Please pray to our Father and ask Him to heal me and show me mercy. I know the scripture says, "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." So I am asking you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me now.

God bless you all! "He Gives and Takes Away. Blessed be the name of our Lord!"

Sincerely,

Chris K


Please pray so very fervently for this man. Pray the Lord would be merciful to him, and relieve him of his trials.

In Jesus,
Rach
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.