Author: Jessie
•Wednesday, June 17, 2009
"Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart". ~ Psalm 37:4

Brothers and Sister in our Savior,

A dear friend of mine has asked that I request prayer and although I will keep the name anonymous, she has been on my heart a lot and I've been praying! I know you all will do the same. This beloved sister in Jesus desires to serve her Savior with all that is within her and although tough trials have hit their family, she continues to hold fast to Jesus. As the oldest of soon to be 10 children, her responsibilities are many and living in a small mountain town has taken it's toll on all of them. Please pray that the Lord would provide for their family, give them direction and peace -- knowing that Christ knows their every need. I can personally thank you for your prayers and I know this beloved sister appreciates it very much!

We serve a wonderful God!
Jessie
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.