Author: Jessie
•Sunday, May 24, 2009
Psalm 9:9-10 promises: "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble".

This prayer request for Little Tait urges a request for prayer! Prayer for perseverance, faith, and trust in days of trial. Please lift up this precious little boy to the throne of grace along with our team! To find out more about this young man's story, additional needs and picture sideshows - please see Little Tait's Website.

My name is Tait Zimmerman Jr. and I am a little baby boy who, without the help of modern medicine, dedicated care and God's hand, would not be alive today! I was born 3 months before I should have been and am miraculously doing well today. I spent the first three months of my life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, cared for by some terrific doctors and nurses! Now my mommy and daddy have to get creative to pay the hospital, doctors and the whole team who took care of me. We are currently attempting to raise $51,644 by June 3rd. If we do not raise that amount by the 4th, then our bill will be turned over to collections, and will skyrocket to the original total of $186,769. With God's blessing, work on our part, and the help of the body of Christ, it can be done! WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Notes:

On June 3, 2009 at 7:25 PM , JoannaM said...

Amen!I will be praying for him.

 
On June 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM , Annina said...

The Zimmernman's were able to pay their bill by June 3rd! Check their website for the details. I think they still have a few other bills to pay in the next months.